Every page on the Naoki Urasawa's Monster Wiki has its own talk page. There are a few rules that must be followed when editing talk pages. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary action, beginning with warnings all the way up to temporary edit bans.
These points apply to all talk pages across the wiki.
- Sign your posts on talk pages with four tildes (~) or use the signature button at the top of the editing box. The tilde key can be found in the upper left hand corner of the keyboard, below escape and above tab.
- Please try to keep on-topic. People don't want to see a discussion that has nothing to do with the article.
- Be civil. Do not use inappropriate language, hate speech, or attack another wiki contributor.
- Do not edit or delete anyone's points on talk pages but your own on regular article talk pages, or other people's talk pages.
These points apply only to the talk pages of wiki contributors.
- Try not to make a comment on a user's talk page about edits to an article. Save that for the article's talk page, unless you want a more personal discussion with that contributor.
- Users have much more control over their own talk pages than they do over the talk pages of articles. They can delete any comments that they do not want, but still cannot edit the comments of other people in most cases.
- Users have the right to keep their talk pages clean. They can edit other people's posts for things such as spelling, or to a lesser extent, grammar. However, the main point of the comment—including the way it was worded—should be kept intact. Alternate spellings (such as colour and color) should not be changed.